Sunday, December 7, 2008

Frenchie


It was my first encounter in the dating realm here in New York City. I was at one of my new favorite bars, Employees Only, when he and his co-worker walked up to me and my friend and asked the age old question "Do you come here often?" He had a French accent that I loved, but so thick I never did learn his name. He smelled of B.O., gross I know, but I was a bottle of Prosecco in so it wasn't a deal breaker. After the usual flirting fest he asked, "want to come to zee my 'ouse, oui or no?" So off we went over the bridge to somewhereville Brooklyn. When we finally got to his place the Prosecco was starting to ware off and his smell was finally starting to bother me, but still not a deal breaker. After a few stories about how great France is and how horrible America is, he asked if I wanted to stay over and I said sure, but promptly proclaimed "I'm not sleeping with you!" After making out for a while on his bed Frenchie started to take off his clothes. I again remind him that I wasn't going to sleep with him, he said that's fine but that he can't sleep unless he was naked. So there I was lying in bed, fully clothed I might add, with a stinky naked Frenchman. When I woke up realizing where I was, I quickly called my friend and asked how I get the hell out of Brooklyn. She quickly responded with: "Oh no, we DON'T leave the island!" To which I responded, "Well I did leave the island, now how do I get back?" At this point Frenchie woke up , stood up, and started doing stretches. Mind you he was still naked at this point. I told him I had a "very important thing to do and had to go." We then moved to his living room and he started making breakfast in the nude of course. I again told him I don't have time for breakfast because "this thing I have to do is very very important." He said "O.K. I call a car for zee most beautiful girl in the 'ole world." When the car finally came I gave him an ass out hug trying not to rub against his uncut willy. After that fantastic evening I did end up going on one more date with him where the whole time I kept looking at the waiter as if to say "I think he needs to take a shower too." Although I never talked to Frenchie again I do thank him for the jump start to the crazy dating scene that exists here in New York City.

No comments: